Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The way Felicity slammed into that suddenly summoned rib cage was rather painful. Felicity had forgotten about that ethereal skeleton giant of his... Felicity was unwilling to let him see that she felt pain, however. Only a grimace was shown as she cracked her knuckles back into place, rising to her feet. Hayate shouted at her with venomous, vicious words. She could feel his anger, but her's was worse. The room was now pitch dark. Felicity growled. So Hayate was playing hard to get, huh? She would draw him out.

"Oh, what!" Felicity shouted, stalking towards the desk. "Little baby Hayate wants to be daddy's precious favorite, huh?" Her voice rose rapidly as her hands grasped the desk. "Wittle cryboy Hayate's insecure, huh?!" She threw the entire desk, light like a paper, towards the direction Hayate was in when the lights were off. "Give me a break!"

Felicity did not wait for the desk's sounds or if Hayate was hit. She grabbed the remaining chair and tossed that in he general direction too. "I never wanted to make anyone feel threatened, but you took this personally!" The shattering of the room's various tiny objects once stored in the destroyed desk still resounded as Felicity pulled book after book off the shelf and chucked them wherever she heard any forms of footsteps. "Didn't mean to get in your way, but now you're in mine!"

As the books flung, Felicity realized that not one made the sound of hitting her target. No "umph!" could be heard from the shinobi either. A loud growl ripped from her throat as she turned and picked up one of the cushions, yearning to make him hurt! "Here I thought you were actually a respectable human being! You're insecure and selfish! Not to mention you drink like a sailor!"

She chucked the cushion like a frisbee.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.