Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Drexel? Arius? None of this made sense. Felicity had the sense that she was thrust into a world of unfamiliarity. Still, she got the gist of the present situation. Dragon bad. Whitevale and the surrounding areas needed protected from this tamed, yet dangerous, flying lizard.

Felicity yanked her suppies bag off of Chamomile and patted the horse briefly before dashing after Shinsou. He darted towards the tall, wooden gates which a dragon could just breath on and tear down with flame. As they ran, Felicity pulled her quiver of arrows out and hung them on her belt, trying not to trip on her bag as she managed the clips on her belt. The long, cold road ahead of them was deserted. Maybe, the farm back there was abandoned not just because of the chilly ash clouds. Perhaps this dragon had something to do with it as well. Felicity finally pulled her war bow out with beamed. As Shinsou skidded to a halt next to several spear men, took advantage of the pause. Setting her bow down, she pulled out all her weaponry. Dagger, swords, all of it. She hung her smaller bow on her back and clipped her three bladed weapons to her waistline.

Before the dry dust from Shinsou's abrupt halt even faded, Felicity stood up again. She pulled out an arrow and looked up as Shinsou commanded the men nearby. Voices cried out as a four legged serpent flew with a tough, strongly built body. The beast was grey from the underbelly and legs, yet the horned head was dark blue in color. Was the top blue as well? No matter. It was quite a large beast, larger than the elephants of Dheathien. How it flew, she was unsure. All she knew was that this creature was likely strong enough to resist the regular bow and arrow. She looked down at her war bow. It was made of stronger wood... it was worth a shot.

She picked it up and pulled the string back. She was above the rank of a beginner in terms of skill, but archery was still not her best practice. Still, with the thought of Shinsou watching her, she aimed for the hopefully delicate eyes and let go of the string.

The wind began to pick up. A sense of strange magic was in the air, and it pricked her the wrong way. Was this dragon corrupt? Her arrow completely missed the dragon, while the ballista bolts simply started to deflect from the scales. Felicity growled, looking back as Shinsou in desperation as the air grew unusually cold for even this apocalyptic weather.

As black haired woman, dressed in a dark cloak, suddenly popped up in her mind.

She gasped, dropping her bow as she shook her head. Goosebumps formed on her neck as she felt a surge of magic from in front of her. A loud thud slammed the ground. Earthquake level waves caused the dirt and mud coated ground to vibrate as Felicity struggled to hold her ground. A low hiss was heard from behind her. For some reason, the beat had landed. She held her head as she turned around. The beast was how many feet ahead of her?

Biting her lip, she stared with wide eyes. Felicity called out to Shinsou. "Arrows and spears aren't working!"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-14-2019 at 09:40 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.