EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Destroy it! Kill it!

Blurry red, that was what she raw. The ice was broke, yet she rarely noticed as she slammed into the dragon. Did the dragon have a hole? And opening? She reached out with bare, battered hands and pulled it, yanked it... blind rage dedicated to destroying anything within her vision.

The blue scaled were barely noticeable. Steam and flame swirled around as the explosive heat roared. Tunnel vision. Hazy red. The attacks, aimed for a wound that somehow got there, may had been feeble. Yet all rational thinking and cognitive function was out the window. More dragon's blood added more crimson to the acid trip in her mind.

Die! Die!

She was focused in a blur of insanity at the dragon. She saw nothing else. Felt nothing else. Tasted nothing. Heard- ... heard... Wild gibberish floated in the air. A voice. Words she could not comprehend. She only heard the voice. What was that voice? What did it say? She turned, head cranked in a bizarre angle as through the tunnel of ice, she saw a figure. Who was it? What was it? It did not matter. Rage told her one thing, one thing only. Attack.

A hoarse shout escaped her mouth. The drool slipping from her lips quickly evaporated in the cloak. She saw red. Nothing but red. Nothing but the figure standing too close. Attack! She started to charge through the tunnel, wild and without form. The ice melted even further as water dripped onto the ground. Dry dirt was churned into mud. The mud sprayed as the force of pure wrath bolted towards whatever figure dared to stand there, waiting for punishment at rage's bloodied hands.

She exited the tunnel, nearing the figure. She outstretched her twitching hand, then - sickness.

Felicity skidded to a halt, shocked by a wave of sudden nausea. She dropped on her knees, vomit spewing from her mouth as the pain of her hand suddenly throbbed. Her vision was still blurred and bright, but the red was gone. As her stomach emptied, questions entered her mind. Where was she? What had she been doing before all this? She shook, then eyes widened as she heard a familiar roaring from the background. A dragon.

It all came back to her. She turned around, still kneeling. She saw that the ice wall, so formidable, had a massive, melted hole through it. Further more, the dragon was bleeding and wounded. Not dead, but obviously distraught. Its wings curled as it started stepping back, hissing at its attackers. Once again, it took to the skies.

As the blue ice dragon arose, Felicity was filled with strange awe. "Did I do that..."

Then, she remembered. There was something else too. She saw something else too, got close to attacking that. She turned around, hot and feverish despite the bitter cold. As the pale woman looked up, she was overcome with shock. "Sh-Shin-"

Shinsou was inches in front of her, looking down with a face that said it all.

Another bout of nausea caused her to throw up again. Meanwhile, the dragon loomed over them.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-24-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.