EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    “Whoa!”

Felicity clung to the reigns of the beast of burden, still uncomfortable riding it. Felicity usually traveled on foot or in wagon. It was rare for her to ride a horse. The white steed, named Chamomile, was a bit energetic. Compared to her new companion’s horse, she was hard to control. Sure, Felicity was an insanely fast learner, but even she was struggling to keep this mare under control.

As the horse’s hooves clanked against old, stone road, the landscape was bleak as ever. Ash clouds continued to roll with no signs of letting up. The grass outside Radasanth grew more yellow and dead every day. A single tree next to a darkened river was dropping, all leaves lost. How long until all of the plant life was gone, and the world starved as a result? Felicity’s concerns were, right now, still on that horse though. As the horse stomped off course yet again, the chilly air was little more than a mild distraction.

“Stop already!” Felicity was growing in irritation. Yanking the reigns in the direction of the road again, she struggled not to just start slapping the animal’s head. Yet the compassionate side of her won as usual. She was reduced to growling in hot temper as she finally pulled the horse up next to her travelling partner.

“How on earth – oh! Why do people ride these things?” She huffed. She looked over to see her new teacher, new mentor, riding his steed in a calm, nice manner. “So what’s wrong with my horse! ‘Chamomile’ does not begin to describe this horse’s personality…” Felicity puffed, looking towards the road ahead as Chamomile snorted.

Felicity was offered tutelage under the legend Shinsou Vaan Osiris. The short haired man was the leader of the Brotherhood. They had fought against the single standing home of Corone’s totalitarian Empire, at least as far as Corone Ranger propaganda called them, and attempted to bring new order to the constantly divided island. Well, nothing had changed. At least, while tensions rose even higher in the apocalypse, Felicity finally found her own place. The amber eyed man had met her in the Citadel. He was so impressed by her that he offered to train her! Honored, and pushed by the voices of her ancestors, she had decided to take him up on it. Now, they were leaving Radasanth behind them and headed towards Whitevale. Felicity was determined to prove even more that she was worthy of this man’s meager attention, yet she was unable to push back the strange discomfort that bubbled inside.

Her past was knocking on her door again. Felicity kept sending blocked memories away, but for how long?

“Chamomile!” Felicity shrieked as the horse suddenly started in a canter in front of Shinsou. Felicity yanked the reigns back, eyes wide as she cried out. “Stop!”

Yeah, she sure was impressive so far…
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-11-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.