Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    • Felicity has several negative traits reflective of her harsh treatment. Felicity felt the anger of the world directed towards her as a child and now has anger issues. She was struck by Eiskaltians, her mother, and Ayleth and now physically strikes others in retaliation for hurts. Felicity watches Ayleth and Shinsou use extreme tactics to get their way, and now Felicity struggles to find less violent alternatives.
    • Felicity loathes hot and humid climates. Despite being very modest, shy, and habitually wearing heavy clothing; Felicity will actually downgrade to clothes that are breathable, light, and revealing to keep cool.
    • Felicity is insecure in ways about her muscular, stout, big boned neanderthal frame. When she sees smooth skinned, petite, small women she feels jealous.
    • Felicity doesn't use her bow Seeker a lot because it is too easy to accidentally kill with it. Felicity is mortified by taking sentient life.
    • Felicity duel weilds a sword and knife more than a sword and sword.
    • Felicity is a coffee drinker. She drinks coffee with a ton of flavored sugary creamer and whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top.
    • Felicity believes that the Ethereal Sway existed, she just thinks worshipping the spirits who were observers of Thayne driven events instead of fellow gods is stupid.
    • Felicity will order a chocolate milkshake, strawberry milkshake, and giant cup then pour both milkshakes into the cup and mix them while laughing like a mad scientist.
    • Felicity will also mix different sodas at the soda dispensers.
    • Felicity's family vacationed at the pearl beaches of Tylmerande and loved it. Ten year old Felicity kept diving for pearls until she found one, then gave it to a younger child. Felicity always remembers this time whenever she's in the region.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-01-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.