(Note: continues about a few weeks after: ~Hidden~ and is part of an on-going series. Note: contains mature themes. Like reader discretion advised or some such thing...)

The streets of Ettermire were unforgiving.

I knew that to be true.

At one point...I followed his EVERY command. As one of his most brutal and loyal Enforcers.

A failed mission changed all that...Jake Narmonalya changed that.

I been running for a long time...running far from home.

But before me now...where it all began.

Those mean streets of Ettermire contained what I was longing for. My purpose my drive...

Nosdyn looked at the man in front of him. One of The Boss's lackeys. Another of the Enforcers in the chain of command. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at the man. It was a test of wills...as such things usually were. Nosdyn suddenly nodded. "You know why I am here."

They were once again in plain eye view, in public. As such affairs went...Nosdyn knew he had to make a gross display of power against The Boss men. To weaken them, to strike fear in their very hearts. Nosdyn looked at the man before him...he was not yet afraid. They are not taking this serious enough. Nosdyn thought to himself.

"We know what you did last time. Fried that place fifty strong dead. One of The Boss's Enforcers. You think this will scare us?" The man asked.

"I was hoping it would not..." Nosdyn said quietly. At this point all eyes in the establishment were on Nosdyn and The Boss's Enforcer. "They are armed." Nosdyn suddenly said. "I would advise against getting them involved." Nosdyn said.

"How the fuck do you know that?" The man said...it was starting to sink in...the severity of the mad Demon's threats.

Nosdyn tapped the side of his head. "I stole your partner's memories. I know what he knew. That's how I know your crew here is all armed. I know about the traps here...which wouldn't do much. But I do know about them. I also know you're one of four left before I find the one of you who knows what I need." Nosdyn said, he smiled at that point. "Will you help me or not?"

A short while later...

The building that altercation was in was already on fire and terrorized screams were heard.

On one of the opposite rooftops several cloaked figures were present observing the chaos.

"It is real." One of them said.

"He has the strength to sever the bonds of N'Jal." Anorther said carefully.

"He's here for selfish reason though." The first one said.

"All great Heroes start with selfish reasons." The other added. "When the time comes we will contact him directly."

Nosdyn had the information he needed now....three more Enforcers were left in the chain of command.

He only needed the right one that had the location of The Boss's current safe house....

Then it would all begin.