Every lesson, every instruction was given with precision and care.

There were flaws in the basic techniques of his gathered students...but they were learning quickly. It was a pleasure to watch them train in the ways of his people. The Dark Elves were actually quite eager to learn what he had to teach. He was trying to instruct them to the best of his capacity...

Until one day...a week later...

An adult Dark Elf showed up that day. The stranger observed the teachings of Nosdyn and his wife, Illsandra.

The man did not comment, he merely observed. When the lessons for that day were over...the man approached Nosdyn. "You lead that Synidicate guild do you not my lord?" He asked.

Nosdyn turned towards the fellow. "Yes I do." He said truthfully...he had nothing to hide.

"Your technique...is quite interesting. My son has informed me of what you are doing here with these kids." The man said calmly.

Nosdyn nodded carefully. "I am merely trying to pass on the technique my Father taught me."

The man looked at Nosdyn very carefully. "You speak as someone whose not afraid of Death."

The Demon nodded. "I am not."

The man rubbed his chin very carefully. He looked at Illsandra. "You are his wife are you not?" He asked of her.

She nodded in response. "I am."

He kept his eyes on her. "Are you willing to speak before a committee about this matter?" He asked.

She looked at Nosdyn at that point. "Only if my Husband can be there with me...we keep no secrets from each other."

He agreed. "That is a fair compromise." The man looked at Nosdyn and Illsandra. "You two are a beautiful pairing if I might be bold enough to say so."

Nosdyn had a soft smile on his face at that point. "Nosdyn, by he way." He said calmly.

The man looked at Nosdyn at that point. "Your name you mean?" He asked.

The Demon nodded. "Yes. My wife and I we will face anything together."

"Lancaster." The Dark Elf said. "My name is Lancaster. When you come to the my estate...we will have the meeting there tomorrow. There is a matter we must discuss with the two of you." Lancaster was a surprising quite amicable sort...for a politician. "My son says you are a good teacher. Tomorrow...we put that to the test."

Nosdyn nodded towards Lancaster. "We will be at your estate tomorrow."