Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    She sat in the bed watching her husband work.

It was like watching a skilled combat surgeon or an artist. Her Demon had grown comfortable enough to use his power in front of her without fear of judgment. She would always thank him for that. Watching him work...excited her. Her bosom rose up and down quickly and with the hunger she held for him. Her nether regions were warming...he would be treated well that night.

Once the interrogation was completed, the glowing symbols of the robes faded off, and the robe...empty, fell to the ground. Nosdyn learned something interesting that night though. He walked over to his bed where his wife waited for him. "They are not connected to N'Jal." Nosdyn told her.

"What does that mean?" She asked softly.

"We've attracted the attention of an outside element." Nosdyn had concern on his face. "The Stranger's memories were difficult to read...I had trouble getting anything solid in the form of information." Nosdyn kept his eyes locked on his wife. "It was shielded." Nosdyn said the truth plainly...as far as Nosdyn had been aware only VERY few races and factions had access to such powers.

Illsandra was trying to understand the gravity of the situation. "What will be our next move?" She asked.

"...For now we can only wait." He responded. "Due to the nature of what we represent there are going to be those who attempt to stop us." Nosdyn was prepared to fight at any moment's notice for what he believed in...to keep her safe always. He was prepared to fight and prepared to die for her as well.

She nodded carefully. "My lord...let's worry about this tomorrow. I am hungry for you now." She said plainly, telling her husband to come join her in their bed.

He did so.

Nearby...

One one of the roof top buildings the acolytes watched the safe house. The one who was seated, had the psionic's connection broken completely and was in considerable pain. But the acolyte was able to tell her superiors what had happened. "He can withstand our arts like some of our most skilled practitioners." She said. "He was not shielded either...but it was enough to sever the connection."

Her superior looked at her. "Then it is true?"

She nodded. "He has severed N'Jal's influence. Her agents will be moving against us all now."

The man who spoke previously rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm not comfortable working with a Son of Tular Plains." He said.

The woman looked up at him. "Sir, I don't think we have a choice in this any longer."

He helped the girl stand up there were three others with him. "In a few days we make direct contact. Let us see what it is we are up against."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-14-2019 at 04:37 PM.