EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few days later...

Nosdyn sat in his office, the last training session for the week had been the previous day's session. He was actually enjoying himself helping the children of the slums out. It was the first time since Illsandra's death had occurred he was starting to allow himself to FEEL. Something other than anguish and depression. Someone entered the room...the scent of lilacs filled the air. Pangs of longing and pain were in his heart...but for his people, for Xyllea's efforts...he would be strong for her. Illsandra would have wanted it that way. He looked up at Xyllea and had a soft smile on his face. "Thank you." He said plainly to her. He'd learned how to be honest and forthcoming from Illsandra.

She'd closed the door behind her and walked towards him. "My Lord?" She asked.

He nodded softly. "For everything. It was not just me who lost her...it was all of us. She belonged to all of us."

There, Xyllea was learning more of him...and the profound effect Illsandra had indeed had on The Demon. Dark Elfs and Demons could someday live in harmony and peace. "I have what you asked for." She said calmly and placed the item on his table. "Lancaster told me...the first session can begin in a month's time." She observed him for a moment, studying his face, his eyes...she wanted to memorize everything about him.

Nosdyn noticed that after a moment...but he did not resist. He simply allowed it to happen, he'd grown more and more comfortable with her. "I want you by my side the whole time." He said. Nosdyn had told nobody about one other matter...when Illsandra rejected him that day...that she died...something had messed up his head and his heart. But he'd been slowly recovering.

She nodded. "There is something else isn't there?" She asked.

Nosdyn looked at her. He considered how to express what he needed to say. "She rejected me that day. The day you found me in the hallway...More than once but that does not really matter." He was trying to reveal that to her...to have her, no somebody understand the pain he felt. "I'm not sure if I could have saved her or not at all...but all I do know is...it might not have mattered. I already lost her by that point."

Xyllea felt a pang of pain in her heart...to hear a Demon, a son of The Tular Plains, being so honest and forthcoming. She cried at that point for him...in front of him. Having lost someone so important as he had. She walked over towards him and stood right next to him. She placed her hand on him. "Nosdyn..." Xyllea said. Then, she kissed him.

He kissed her back with equal hunger. A moment later, he looked at her calmly. "She once said she was a failure in front of me. Because she could not have my children. I did not see back then..." There was a tremendous pain in his eyes.

Xyllea nodded. "I'm...so sorry." She said softly to him, they wept in each others arms.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-16-2019 at 04:55 PM.