EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

[Solo] Of Tragedy and Loss...

(Note: Takes place immediately after Of Demon Folks and is the FOURTH Chapter in an ongoing series. Warning: The events in this thread are going to get VERY Dark and really really serious/mature views and matters will be talked about. If you offend easily or do not like overly intense dark stuff DO NOT read this story...you've been warned.)

Lancaster observed from a reasonably safe distance from the combatants. He recalled Nosdyn once told him he'd not been afraid to die. He was beginning to realize The Demon actually meant that.

Five hours passed, they'd fought for five hours straight.

Nosdyn took every single thing The Senator could throw at him. He was still standing...where once he sensed malice now he was starting to sense something else, frustration. "Is that really all you have?" Nosdyn asked. Nosdyn was serious too, he was really certain his enemy was attempting to utilize every ounce of power he could throw at The Demon. "Jake Narmonalya was a more worthy opponent than you." Nosdyn quietly said to The Senator.

"Why won't you fall damn you!" The Senator was getting desperate.

This is a thinking man's game. Nosdyn thought to himself. There were at least three other times where whole buildings collapsed around Nosdyn...he'd been able to walk away each time. The Senator was attacking Nosdyn with some sort of a whip made of pure lightning...or what he perceived was lightning style energy. The whip cracks didn't even hurt at that point. He'd adjusted. Nosdyn had learned, studied The Senator the entire time.

The Senator took several steps back after a moment. He was catching his breath...

"NOW!" Nosdyn saw his opportunity and attacked. His own energy blade manifested, and he sent the projectile style attack after The Senator, gravely injuring The Dark Elf.

The man fell the ground, defeated, he was still alive though.

Nosdyn had integrity and honour by that point and shut off his weapon, replacing it back at his side. He motioned for Lancaster to approach and the two of them looked down at the fallen Senator. "We wish to discuss a different proposition for you than you would have extended towards us." Nosdyn said. He motioned towards Lancaster.

Lancaster walked towards The Senator and spoke, stating their terms plain as day.

The Senator, confused looked at Nosdyn. "You'd...let me live? After all I've done to you and your ally?"

Nosdyn nodded. "You'd be no good to us dead." He said truthfully. "I know you would never have extended us the same courtesy. But unlike you I was prepared to die for what I believe in."

Lancaster helped The Senator stand at that point. "Do you accept our terms?" Lancaster asked.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-16-2019 at 11:55 AM.