Later that day...

Nosdyn stood in front of his wife at that point in their bedroom. "You're absolutely certain?" He asked.

She nodded. "I have connections in the Lloth Priesthood." She said calmly. "The rite...I think it may be the only way for us to move forward."

Nosdyn considered what he was hearing. "And you're certain it would be okay for me to do this?" He was only hesitant because of the blood in his body.

She placed her hand on the side of his face. "You're one of us now. You underwent the rites of passage and are now for all intents and purposes a Dark Elf. The rest would be up to you and Lloth." She explained.

Nosdyn considered. "I agree to this. Whenever the rites are prepared and things are ready to proceed forward, I will do what is necessary."

Xyllea admired the courage of her husband. He had so profoundly accepted the ways of the Dark Elf society. "Just like Lancaster helped you so long ago...this will take some time to prepare." She said.

Nosdyn understood. He was patient, always had been in his own way. "I hope that this will work...I want to try to heal for your sake and our son's sake too."

She kept her hand on his face at that point, feeling his warmth. "Nosdyn...you've come so far. I will start this process for us right away." She said.