EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night...

Nosdyn was with N'Jal at that point, they were sleeping together in their bed. He never slept. But she had, she was sleeping peacefully. His priestess was sleeping next to him as well as were the other undead. He sighed at some point that night. Xyllea...is going to attempt to kill us all now...I regret ever coming back to Ettermire... He stood up at that point, and gathered his gear. He had too much troubling his mind at that point. Plus something was telling him he needed to go outside for a little fresh air anyway.

Nosdyn stepped out...it was night the stars always had a profound effect on him. He looked up at that point letting his mind wander. As he'd suspected it would have happened he sensed several presences ahead. He sighed. The hour was upon them. He telepathically warned his master, N'Jal. It has begun...gather our warriors. Nosdyn knew she was out there on the field. He could sense her. "You will opt into cowardice, and hide at this point, Xyllea?" Nosdyn called out to her.

Xyllea did appear a few moments later.

Nosdyn saw it, the locket she wore...the one that did not belong to her. He would be certain to take that back from her that night. "N'Jal told me you weren't really hear to beg for forgiveness that day." He sighed.

Xyllea looked at him. "You didn't even suspect?"

Nosdyn looked at her at that point. "I'm not a monster like you are, Xyllea." Nosdyn told her the truth. "You've harmed our son now."

Xyllea paused for a moment. "You know then...I take it he came here as well?"

Nosdyn nodded. "He's joined with N'Jal as well." Nosdyn paused for a moment. Something didn't sit well...there was something else going on that he was not seeing. Each time a disaster occurred that Xyllea caused...there were other circumstances, other factors. His mind was trying to see what else was being planned against them...

"Now you hesitate?" Xyllea asked of him.

Nosdyn sighed. "No...I feel pity for you Xyllea." He stood aside. N'Jal stepped forward, as did their son. And a host of undead warriors and magi, all female. "We have prepared for your arrival, Xyllea. What will you be willing to give up for your crusade against us?" Nosdyn asked of her. "I know what I have given up. But the real question is...what will you give up?"

N'Jal spoke to Nosdyn and gave him the command, mentally. The hour is upon us now.

Nosdyn activated his weapon at that point, without hesitation.

Just then, Tharak Son of Nosdyn stood by his father and activated his own weapon. "Mother...you've grown sick and confused. We are going to stop you." It was not a threat, it was a promise.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-24-2019 at 06:04 PM.