EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Later that night...

Lilly watched her friend working on the relic. There was a skill there...a profound understanding. She noticed something just then, and placed her hand on his hand for a moment. "Try this way." She suddenly told him and showed him, rather than verbally explained it to him.

Something made sense to Tharak watching his friend do the technique the exact opposite way, he'd been handling it. He nodded to his friend. "I'm just a little tired is all..it's been a really hard day."

Lilly nodded with profound understanding at the boy. "Your Father did a very brave thing today."

He nodded. "Mother would not let me acknowledge who I was...my Father's side of the family. She was afraid of me." That same haunted shadow, passed across the boy's face for a moment.

Lilly noticed that as the other time it had occurred. She would be strong for her friend, her companion. "What Xyllea did to you must have been very hard for you."

"I could not fight back because of this Weapon. They didn't even let me fight back." The profound pain and agony that Xyllea had caused those proud Demons was apparent at that point.

Lilly understood..theirs was a tribe who would fight until their very end. It was in their nature to...she learned something of the boy at that point. What his people stood for, the honour they so profoundly held in their teachings. "We will figure out what this thing is together. I swear to you. Tharak Son of Nosdyn."

Nosdyn sat there in deep thought. It's over. He thought to himself over and over. He wasn't sure why...but the fact that the truth of Xyllea's purposes affected him on a very deep and personal level. He sat next to N'Jal at that point. There would be no lessons, or teachings that night. Nosdyn knew he had already proven enough to his Master.

"You are troubled." N'Jal said to him.

"Yes...it was cowardice." Nosdyn said right then. "Her whole motivation was she was afraid of who I was...what my people represented. I'm not sure...I will ever completely understand this thing she did to us."

"My Champion." N'Jal began. "From the first day you arrived at Ettermire...you accepted their ways. Their culture...so profoundly out of respect for what they believed in their way of life." N'Jal paused at that point. "They did not extend the same courtesy to you and your son. Now you are both scarred because of The Sons of Ettermire. It is a burden you will always carry."

Nosdyn nodded. "N'Jal...for what it's worth. Thank you for all you have shown me...all you will continue to show me and my son. You've have given us a place to belong where The World of Mortals have forsaken us."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-21-2019 at 05:50 PM.