EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few nights later...

Tharak and Lilly had been working on the Weapon for days at that point...completely non-stop. He took no breaks, his father had ordered this very thing of him. The weapon his mother used to so profoundly hurt him and his father. Suddenly, he realized what the fucking thing was. He slammed it on the table in disgust at that point. "It's...Eluriand in origin." He didn't know how he had not seen it up until that point. "The grooves, the indications are all there. I had not seen the marks up until just now." The final piece of he puzzle had come together for them...Xyllea had contacts in Raiaera herself...the nation of their enemy.

He was tired by that point...but this one work he would complete because his Father had ordered it be so. He looked at Lilly at that point. "The cult is from Eluriand...mother sold her own people out. Do you want to help me finish this work?" He asked of her.

Lilly nodded. "Yes I will always be by your side."

"I must tell father, and the master about this...this changes everything now." For the first actual time since his own exile, Tharak son of Nosdyn was extremely angry at everything they'd both been through because of Xyllea. It was no longer a matter of what she did to two proud demons. She'd betrayed Ettermire...she was a traitor.

"Father." He told Nosdyn. N'Jal heard his call too.

N'Jal and Nosdyn got up immediately at that point.

"What is it my son?" Nosdyn asked of the boy.

"I've learned what the weapon is..where it comes from. This may not be easy to hear." Tharak said to his father.

"Go on boy tell us what you and your friend learned." Nosdyn said.

"I didn't realize it at first because I'd been looking at the thing wrong. It's from fucking Eluriand Father. We were set up from the beginning." Tharak sighed, he would never lie to his father...there was too much demon in his blood.

Nosdyn thought about what he was hearing. He thought long and hard. "The cult is from Eluriand as well." Nosdyn said at that point. He had a very serious expression on his face. "Are you and your friend able to make a defense against this Weapon for us?"

Tharak nodded to his father. "That will take a bit of time...but I think me and Lilly together...we can do what you ask of us."

"Go boy, see this work done." Nosdyn sighed at that point.

N'Jal walked over to her champion. "You see them now...as I do." She said quietly to him, telling him the truth of the matter as she always had.

He nodded to her. "Yes, I now see."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 03:44 PM.