GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Epilogue...

One year later...

Nosdyn had not been far off from the truth, the past often had a way of returning to haunt you.

Standing before the cavern was a forgotten soul...one who had gone missing for a very long time. He yelled the demon's name at that point he was working up the courage to do what needed doing. He needed their help. "Nosdyn, son of Tharak!" The man yelled. There was no malice or hatred in his call, there was a different sort of emotion in it...desperation.

A short time later Nosdyn and his Son did emerge from the cave. Nosdyn immediately recognized the man who he was looking at, and he saw a memory in his mind of the first time he met Lancaster. "...Llukai." Nosdyn did not have any hatred for the man, he always held a respect for him.

"Nosdyn, I need your help." He suddenly said. "I cannot do this thing on my own."

Nosdyn considered what he was hearing. He walked up to the man, unafraid. He placed his hand on Llukai's shoulder. "Llukai, I once swore to your father I would always help you in times of need. Let's go inside, before N'Jal we will discuss what is this thing you need help with." But somehow...Nosdyn already knew what was wrong. He guessed it had something to do with that rotting cancer in Ettermire's heart...

And he wouldn't have been terribly wrong either. They all went inside that night to discuss what needed to be discussed...

-The End-
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 04:25 PM.