Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He'd been trained and embraced by N'Jal.

A distinct feeling of dejavu affected Nosdyn as he approached the temple of Lloth, the priesthood.

It was just one of many such temples around Althanas...

He was death, he was a follower of N'Jal.

The front guards of the establishment of Lloth look at Nosdyn carefully, that initial moment where they don't attack was a mistake.

Nosdyn proceeds by attacking the guards directly, no remorse. A short while later they are both horribly dead.

He enters that Lloth temple and proceeds to execute all the patrons within.

He doesn't tell them why, there's no need to. They had sent an agent of theirs in attempt to control him and he was a force of nature that could not and would not be controlled.

He starts making his way towards the central chamber where the priesthood gathered...mostly women.

Mostly were going to be dead.

His eyes narrowed and he licks his lips for a moment. He was enjoying that type of carnage. N'Jal had trained him into a killing machine as he was always meant to be. He killed all who got in his way. Only their leaders mattered....

Once he makes his way to the leadership chamber, they are wisely awaited armed and ready for war.

Nosdyn kicks the doors in and enters calmly. The leader, a woman who was a descendant of Xyllea, he could tell by her scent, walks up to him. "What are you doing here?" She asks.

He looks away for a moment then looks directly at her. "You're of Xyllea's blood." He says coldly.

The remark leaves the woman confused for a moment. "How do you know this? Nobody was supposed to know that..."

He frowns for a moment. "The blood never lies. I could smell your scent, it has a familiar aspect that of the Xyllea bloodline." He removes his hood for a moment and looks at her directly. "You know why I am here."

She nods. "Can we work this out?" She begs, and pleads with Nosdyn.

"I once thought your people had honour." He begins. "I was wrong on more than one situation. Your people tried....and failed...to have me killed more than once. You are going to pay for your ancestors sins." He was crazy, that much was clear. "There is nothing to work out here either you kill me and we end this all right now, or I kill you and keep my blood tithe going." He approaches them at that point drawing his maces. There were ten people in the chamber, his mind had already calculated their positions and combat prowess...he proceeds with what he was going to do.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-17-2021 at 08:51 AM.