EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Father....

To fight alongside would have been my greatest honour...

I beg of you give us the strength to die well.
    He was not afraid. He was a warrior through and through.

He grabs his twin iron maces and pounds Ettermire's earth as they converge on the sisterhood of Lloth.

It was a vision of nightmares, a legion of Undead and two Demons were converging on the sisterhood.

Their commander spots Nosdyn. "Stand firm. That one is their leader..." She says and does not hesitate. She begins to launch powerful spells against Nosdyn and his Undead.

Undead defenders begin to burn in ash at the powerful bolts, but still they keep coming.

Soon...they are ready to break the line of defense....

Lucille begins to panic as she sees Nosdyn's eyes burning with hatred. Those amber glowing eyes.

The two sides engage in an epicenter and begin to fight. A loud thunderclap strikes the battlefield from one of the Undead spell casters.

Lucille, in her panic watches the Undead brutally begin to rip apart her allies. Grett Lancaster panics as well and is torn to pieces before her...

What have I done... Lucille thinks. She raises her fists and calls to her remaining allies.

She gives the signal to surrender.

Nosdyn sees that and halts his forces onslaught. He stands before Lucille, ready for any treachery. He notices Grett's remains as an Undead warrior tore him apart.

They are effective by that point and he was proud of how far they'd all come together since the banishment of N'Jal.

He breathes heavily as he looks at Lucille and their remaining forces. "You wish to surrender?"

She nods, crying. "I'm so sorry for all of it..."

Nosdyn was a madman. He raises his weapon. "No surrender!" He yells. "Take them all." Nosdyn commands. "To Hell with you and your people."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 07-25-2021 at 10:30 AM.