Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    It felt strange for Nosdyn being in Ettermire after all that time.

No longer a follower of N'Jal...simply just a demon of his people, an elder of his people by that time. He had his own tribe, his own group of followers by that point.

Memories of Ettermire when he was there for the first time haunted him in ever street corner, every block, every establishment reminded him of his past.

"Father was right..." Nosdyn said out loud. Llukai, Tharak and a few others were always around him.

"What is it?" Tharak asked of his father.

"We are at odds with life itself...maybe for all of eternity." Nosdyn rubbed his chin. "I'm sorry you were born into this my boy." He placed his large hand on the boy's shoulder.

"It's okay maybe someday we'll be accepted too." He said to his father.

Llukai looked at the two of them. "I was thinking...she did give us a reason, a purpose."

Tharak looked over at Llukai. "There was a price to pay for it...we all paid a heavy price."

Nosdyn looked up at the afternoon sky and over to his two companions. "Some wars never end, some scars never heal" Nosdyn began. He looked off to his left and could almost see his ghosts of the past haunting him. "Remember my father's teachings. Ours is a tribe that fights." He looked at the two men. "Students state the precepts of House Krotar." Nosdyn commanded.

They did so, reciting each of the combat principles of his father's teachings and his father's father...a long generation of proud Krotar demons.

Once it was done, the lessons for the day, Llukai walked over towards his instructor and best friend. "It was good..." He began. "It felt good to save you for a change." Their own circle completed at that point.

"Your own father would have been proud." Nosdyn said calmly. "I can see how far you've come." There were more lessons, more teachings to instruct the boy on. "Let me ask you something do you still think yourself a mere stupid boy from Ettermire?" Nosdyn asked quietly, folding his arms across his chest.

"No..." Llukai suddenly said. "I am a warrior of Krotar House." He responded with a serious expression on his face.

Nosdyn hugged his long time friend and student. "Your father would be proud of you boy." Nosdyn told his student.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-29-2020 at 01:57 PM.