He sticks to back alley routes. Hiding away from their agents and the general public. He knows the under awaits. He had to keep himself as untrackable as possible at that point. There were too many eyes on his movements in general he had to be certain that those eyes were kept away from his son. There was no way of knowing if his son would readily be able to welcome him as an ally or not. As was typical of Demon society the strong survived. He makes his way into the under without incident and find out he is not being followed at that point. He has on way of sending messages out to his son so he can only wait and assume his son would be willing to at least speak....

A few hours later he comes across a lone Agent of Lloth who had been spying on his son's movements.

Nosdyn sees the spy and proceeds to engage her. "You're not very secretive if I could find you." They are a few yards out from Tharak's temple.

She turns and looks at Nosdyn. "YOU." She yells. But surprisingly does not attack. "There are matters you do not understand going on here."

"I know enough you're trying to form a network against my son." He says coldly, which wasn't far from the truth. That other Agent of Lloth said as much before she was killed by his hands.

She understands, far too late what had happened. Her other subordinate had been killed. She stands at that point. "What do you intend to do?"

He shrugs. "I'm going to have my way with you and make you enjoy it. You're going back to your people alive, defeated. Nobody messes with my family." He says darkly.

At that point she takes her sword and attempts to stab Nosdyn.

A technique he'd seen before...

Memories from when he used to train the Lancaster family. He grabs her sword and holds her in place. "No." He says to her and tosses her sword harmlessly away.

"H-how did you do that?"

"A generation ago I trained Lancasters to fend for themselves. Now that military tactic has been adopted into your hold. Fools." Nosdyn says calmly and proceeds to take that woman, not for pleasure but to send a message. Nobody harms his family. Hours later he was done forcing himself on her and he surprisingly left her intact.

She's whimpering in a corner after he'd taken her for hours.

"You are going to leave my son and my family alone." He tells her.

She nods, afraid.

Fear....

He licks his lips after and let's her go after. "Go back to your people and tell them your kind are not welcome here." He says to the Lloth Agent.

He does not go to the temple of Tharak until after she is well on her way back to her people...