EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

The Stolen Weapon

The dark leather coat hung across his frame. The familiar elf, dark skinned and calm as a soothing sea, stepped through the doorway. His glasses reflected off of the little light left in the room. Passing a massive cauldron full of a thick, muddy substance, he stepped up a fleet of cold stairs and seated himself upon a makeshift throne. He knew he was operating outside of the law, he knew this could spell trouble. This opportunity, however, was too important to just let slip away. As he looked around the steel, rusted room, he placed his chin in his palm. “Was this the only option we had?”

From the shadows, the voice of a female sounded. “This is an abandoned base of the Coronean Rangers. It is secluded, has all the perfect tools for our project, and maintains hefty security. It was made as a prison and torture chamber.”

The sounds of grunting sounded as through a hallway, two workers were lifting several large crates of goods. The dark elf shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he muttered, “It will have to do…”

“Sir?” The elf turned to see the female stepping closer. She was a younger dark elf with purple skin and short blue hair. She adjusted her own glasses as she cleared her throat. “Are you sure Alerar won’t find us out?”

“A month is all we need.” The scientist turned to watch as more supplies and equipment were brought into the dark room. “Lucky, I’ve been saving up so much vacation time.”

He lifted his hand as he smiled, “Plus, everything we have brought with us, we bought from the Fourth Guild before we left. We shall soon return to the Spires safe and sound.”

The woman placed a hand on his chair's metal brim. “I believe in you, Golwendor.”

For a time they observed the operation. This large hall was where prisoners were dragged in, then awaited their pain. Indeed, a quick look around proved that this long forgotten prison had many torture devices and interrogation options to choose from. It was like Halloween candy! Golwendor smirked. Only one thing was needed left...

“High sir!” Another man entered the room. The brunette human bowed in respect towards the scientist and spoke excitedly. “The bounty hunters have accepted the bounty! They will soon bring the weapon to us.”

Golwendor nodded, “Excellent work, Morgwen. Take a half an hour off, rest up.”

The young man nodded in thanks and darted off to the mess hall. As he left, Golwendor lightly laughed before turning to his right hand. “See, Eredhiel? Everything is perfect! All according to plan…”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-16-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.