Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity was quite the physical beast. A living weapon in more than one way, her strength and power were not to be trifled with. Yet, she made a vital mistake in her initial approach. Momentum. Maybe, Felicity was so used to being strong, she forgot how physics could be manipulated against the player. Thus, Rehtul was more than capable of using her momentum to outmaneuver her. Her weapon fell to the ground as she slipped in the mud. Under Rehtul's redirection, she rolled into the mud entirely. Her outfit was ruined.

As if she truly cared. This was war. Hair messy and fallen over her face, she did not waste a second. Pulling herself to her hands and knees, she looked up to see a sharp throwing knife flying towards her chest. Felicity had no armor, something foolish on the surface. However, she instinctively pulled her muscular arm up to block the knife. There was a reason she came with no armor. With a sickening sound, the blade cleanly burrowed itself into her arm. Toxic blood, with a sickening atmosphere, spewed from the arm and caused the mud it fell upon to bubble in heat. Her irises dilated as a new energy took over. She felt no pain, just violent energy. In and instant, she jumped from the mud. Her nuclear powers were activated.

When she bled, a response was triggered in her biology that made her more powerful. She was already strong before, but these powers made her even stronger. Furthermore, the nuclear energy made her body toxic. Radiation poisoning seeped through the air, causing the closest mushrooms to develop a sickly wilt. Her blood especially could cause one to burn. The ice, regardless of its strength, was already melting upon the heat generated by Felicity's radiation. However, there were negative side effects to this power as well - anger. This power altered the frontal lobe, causing anger to bubble to the front, steadily impairing the ability to think clearly. As of now, she simply darted towards Rehtul with reckless impatience, a sort of extreme adrenaline. Yet, if cut more the power grew in all side effects...

She yanked her prevalida arming sword from its sheath. The black blade reflected the glow of the scenery as she aimed yet another swipe, more ferocious and swift than the last, at her opponent once again. She would usually step back, form strategies, if only her power did not afflict her head this way.

Could Rehtul outmaneuver this?
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-06-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.