GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Weak.

Felicity was so used to being that.

She had been subjugated to racism and hate in her home town, was hidden away by an overprotective uncle, and had to trust others to train her. One of her mentors turned dark, mistreated her. Her current mentor was close yet absent. And of course, her cousin was dead. Weak. It was strange that Felicity's power allowed her to grow stronger per blow, when she so often walked through life defeated.

Of course, there was another option aside staying defeated - getting stronger. Yet, however one grew stronger was in a string of multiple webs. One could grow wiser, learn from the past, and be a sage. True character growth, to rise above the past and choose happiness regardless of it all. Of course, there was another, darker strength too.

Across the fungal forests, insane screams of rage could be heard. Unrestrained, out of control. Fear could easily steal the color from a helpless soul as nuclear energy gave the shadows a sickly orange glow. There was that third option, yes. The ugly option, the revolting option. She did not even hide it. Restrained by the ice wedged into her flesh, the girl ran as fast as she could through the sludge below. Oh, yes, the sadist option. The sad option.

Taking the damage and becoming a monster.

That was it. A monster. Drool slobbered down her chin as her limbs twitched erratically. Always keeping a glazed eye on the direction of her prey, the shell of Felicity Rhyolite stomped forward as she released another eerie below.

If one listened close enough, the name of the ice mage she chased was barely comprehensible, yet nonetheless moaned.

Her very presence poisoned the world around her. Her path through the terrain was obvious. Sickened plants, gloomy water, and burnt stalks of shroom. She turned her head, attempting to keep an eye on her terrified prey. She gurgled from the foam in her mouth as she twisted her arm out, grabbing a giant fungal stalk and pulling herself forward. Her boots pounded in the shallow water as she pulled decaying, burning mushroom off the plant she grabbed.

Shaking, she made a sudden lunge towards her target, making several fast leaps before the awkwardness of the ice in her body stopped her. She pushed herself beyond human compression, pushing forward despite the pain it could cause to someone who could feel it. A shrieking creak was heard from one shard of ice as it steadily melted thanks to the cloak. The entire time, the unpredictable girl was barely keeping up with the running mage, and her very eyes peered into the cowardice in his soul.

The hunter was unable to stop until the satisfaction of the hunt was done.

Of course, the question stood - was this who Felicity truly was? Did she become this as a person between her meetings with Rehtul? Or, was this just a mocking perversion of her true personality?
    Last edited by Flamebird; 11-02-2020 at 10:55 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.