I have been thinking about some stuff that has been happening to me and around me of late. I have been trying to get back in character from my recent break but I have been finding myself forcing it recently...I do not like this feeling. It is with great sorrow I must inform you all I am parting ways with the site. Those of you guys who have me on Discord can talk to me on there. I don't have a problem with anyone/etc this is all me. I've reached a impasse with the site and no longer feel any joy when I write on here. I don't want to feel like I am forced to be loyal here. (Purely a mindset type of thing with me) I want to go back to where I was having fun and being passionate about writing but that is no longer the case here. I was giving this a lot of time and thought and trying really hard to reconcile my personal feelings here but cannot now. Too much had happened to me at this point. For you guys who wanna hang out on Discord/etc yall know the drill yall hit me up. I gotta part ways now, move on to other projects and take care of personal things. I am affected by the coronavirus by the way but not in the same way as other members of our community have been. I self isolated and been kinda down and depressed lately. For you guys who want to talk with me about whatever, add me on Discord. Well talk on there. Althy, we all been through a lot together over the years but this is where we must now part ways. I don't like feeling like I am forcing myself to write here...I want to feel like I am having fun/etc. This is no longer the case. Either way guys, I tried, but I wish all of you guys a lot of luck going forward. I can be reached on Discord and FB easily by any of you who wish to talk with me. (Except Dave and Manda you guys are blocked screw you both) aside form those two exception any of you cats may hit me up and well talk and hang out. For you guys ALSO affected by coronavirus...we all are going through this mess together. Hang in there yall well be okay in the end and much stronger for this. Stay safe everyone during this whole ordeal.