*Slam!*

Felicity's leg soundly slammed into the punching bag. Now, the sun was as bright as it could get in Corone. Under the cold day's gaze, Felicity practiced her unarmed combat and form. As she practiced, she was pulled away from the world around her and the soldiers training alongside her. Right now, apart from the wind and the voices and even the ground below her feet, was just her and her target. Her victim.

*Whack!*

Her fist landed into the thick hide of the stuffing filled bag. Felicity scowled. Her anger steadily grew as she continued to beat her arms and legs against the object. Her thoughts swirled. Am I doing the right thing? Decreasing the patrol? Maybe I'm just paranoid, of course this is for the best! If the people see us flexing our military power they will see fear! Of course, I- A single wrong hit. Felicity's balance was off and she hit off center. Felicity slowly lowered her stance, gazing upon the punching bag blankly, then...

*POW!*

Felicity slammed her body into the practice item, causing the entire stand to shake in the power of her blow. Teeth gritted, Felicity did not notice her magic affinity swell inside of her, causing her eyes to faintly tint in a dim shine. Inside, things just exploded. Her punches and kicks amplified in power and strength as her grunted in frustration. You just had to leave, Shinsou! You just had to make everything awful!

Surrounding her, the soldiers practicing in the outside world turned to watch her, faces filled with shock.

Why! Why did you leave?! The plan was perfect then everything was ruined! Why?! Why did you leave us?! Why did you-

The punching bag was now deformed. The wooden beam was bent and breaking. There were multiple holes and worn tufts across the punching bag's body.

Why did you leave me!? Why!? You know where I came from, you know what happened to me! Why?! Why would you do this to me!? Traitor! Why!?

Tears swelled in her eyes as her lips parted. Her vision was completely red.

"Why! Why! Why! You little- why-" *Shhhcrack!*

Felicity snapped out of it in the complete release of the punching bag from the earth. The flimsy, pathetic punching bag now was flying across the entire training yard. Felicity leapt back with a gasp as it landed between two men who were sparring and prior to the bag falling between them, had no idea what was going on. As they cried out in terror, they turned to see where it came from. Suddenly, Felicity was aware of many eyes on her. Turning around, she saw saw that a massive crowd of soldiers were drawn to her, saving watched her demolish the training dummy.

Hot shame flooded her chest. As a single tear slipped down her cheek, she remembered her image. She was a General! It was her job to stay strong for these people, to stay composed and mature in the face trouble. Now, the entire garrison had watched her take out some form of feeling on a practice dummy. Her knees felt weak, she struggled to stay afloat the waves of reality again. How could she let herself go in front of them? She lifted her head high, maintained a much calmer stance, and swallowed. Time to put on another mask.

"Get someone to clean that up!" She barked, wincing when she came off as much more enraged than she aimed for. Still, no one questioned her as the two sparring partners dropped their swords and picked up the punching bag and slung it over their backs. As they struggled to keep the weight of it balanced, Felicity turned to see that from the shadows, another man wearing the same badge as she was was watching from the shadows. Another general...

Felicity gauged the door next to him, which lead to a washroom, and dusted herself off. "I need to cool off."

She marched through the crowd slowly. Her heart was pounding so hard it could fly from her chest and land in Dheathian. She felt the boring through her. Through the clothes of dignity, they caught a peak at the bare weakness she carried. The anger, the shame... She needed to escape. Holding her own long enough, she ascended the hard stone steps into the shade of the building's overhangs. There, she eyed the general. And the general eyed her.