Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    [[[OOC: Ding dong the solo's done! Ding ding dong! The solo's done! Ding dong, I want me EXP noooowwwww!

Submitted for judgement.]]]
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity felt her magic affinity starting to tightly grip her as the group drew closer and closer, from the raw dirt that coated the undressed ground, towards the mist. That terrible smell was rising, ad it was the worst thing Felicity ever smelled in her life. Felicity's hands were both on an arming sword hilt as Morloth pulled his zweihander sheath off his back, pulling the sword out and casting the sheath down. The Celebmoriel Gemshine's hand fell over a mace on her waist as the two soldiers in the back clutched their pole-arms. They knew that any second, an abomination could appear. Still, as they stepped closer to the green mist, Felicity was determined to live up to everyone's expectations here. She turned to Morloth, "What can kill these things?"

Morloth turned to Felicity, resting his sword on his shoulder. "Any trauma to vital organs. The brain is located on that massive head, the heart is in its chest. I truly think this thing is humanoid in nature because of this."

Gemshine scoffed from where she was repetitively pulling her hair behind her ear. "They usually appear in or near Raiaera. Were they elves once?"

"Doesn't matter," Morloth growled, "It is a bane to the survival of Whitevale now."

Felicity grimly nodded, letting go of her swords and reaching back to her bow, "I take it these things can't just be shot?"

Morloth outright laughed, "Of course not! They have agile limbs and a thick hide. They can easily block."

Felicity pulled her bow out. "Then here's the plan. You all hold it down, I shoot a vital organ with my bow."

"Talymar!" The boy in the back called, "Nice!"

"But what about the arrows?" Column asked, pointing to the iron arrows in Felicity's quiver, "Those things would just shatter and get caught up in the hide, even with a bow that good. The bow is only as good as the arrow shot."

Felicity turned to Column with fire in her eyes, "I'm getting tired of you putting me down, Column! I am still your general!"

Column lifted his head, grim, "Yes, you are. But as the third in command of the 95th, I am suggesting to the general that you come up with a different plan."

Felicity stalked closer to him, even as the mist began to envelope them, "Oh? Like these flimsy steel pikes can do anything either! Who put you in charge?"

Neither of the bickering lieutenants heard the dragging of flesh upon dirt, or the slow sound of hooves crushing the mud beneath them...
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Administrator

EXP: 87,404, Level: 12
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next Level: 2,596
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,596

GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human
    1,473 EXP and 156 GP and Added.