I watch you torture at night
    And I watch you hunt by day
    You say you are doing what’s right
    All I see is you causing pain

I’ll never be the same
    You robbed me of clarity
    All I see when I sleep is your cruel reign
    Of terror, of wrath, of icy rage…

I've been through a lot, okay? When it first started, she noticed pathetic little me and took me under her wing. She had, oh, so much drive and passion. Nobody got in her way! That warm gleam in her eyes, that playful smirk on her face... She was charismatic but quiet and aloof. She had her struggles, she was a pretty poor leader. But oh, she was so, so amazing... But I only saw the good in her. She somehow kept her dark side from me...

... She had been to the hell and back again. She'd seen too much in her short life. When her husband died, she snapped. She left everything, her friends, her organization, her child... only I chased after her and she let me stay. I... didn't see it at first, but she changed. Oh, she changed. She used to be the most incredible person I knew, then... She turned. It was like a completely different person, and the new name she dawned further sunk that point in. She- nobody got in her way-! She believed she was right! All the time! Torture a man in front of his family? Too bad, she needed to find his bandit boss' base. Slaughter an entire party? They were slavers, they were treated like they had no souls. And when I tried to stop her- she - she - she hurt me... she hurt me...

I thought… I thought… I was significant to her. We used to be close, but she just... tossed me aside. It was like she hated me. The-the bond was faintly there, but I could hardly see it. It was too much, she was too much... In the name of justice, she killed. The Executioner of the Wicked, she committed horrible acts to save the world from criminals... when she was only a criminal herself. She was a monster. I... I had to leave... But she scared me. She hurt me. She scarred me.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-04-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.