EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    "Okay... Concentrate."

My eyes were closed. I felt my thin, gentle clothes rippling in the wind. My bare feet were within water, up to my bony ankles.

"I am an Icebreaker."

I took deep breaths, the cold nipping at my bare arms and most of my legs. The water was numbing. I extended my hands, remaining here.

"I can control ice."

I felt power pulsate through my body. It was like blood plumbing. It was like my lungs inhaling and exhaling. It was my biology, it was natural to be. It was instinct. Yet, I needed to grow in this power as well.

"I am ice."

I felt the air grow even colder. Yet, it did not hurt anymore. It felt... home.

"And I will do as I please!"

The water stirred around me. The water drained. The sound of creaking, squeezing, and hissing resounded in my ears. I opened my eyes.

I was standing in a small koi pond, unfilled with fish. It was nighttime, and I was unable to see much in this darkness. I did see a small lantern hanging on a nail from across the yard. The nail was hung to a wooden house, illuminating the back door. Between me and the door, however, the image was strangely blurred and bizarre. I reached out and touched.

I had built a wall of ice.

I smiled.

"Are you proud of me, mommy?"
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 07-14-2021 at 09:36 PM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.