Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    We adopted a little girl. This means so much to me. I… I cannot bear children… Yet, my father in law brought home an orphan in need of a loving family. Our dream came true, we had a child. She had dark skin, not as dark as mine though, and wonderful oak eyes. Her curly blond hair was like gold. She is so sweet, seldom cries. But this tiny girl, what happened to her true parents? My father in law said that the father died and the mother was unable to take care of her. Does that mean she will be taken back from us someday? Do not let that be so! I have desired a child for so long, and now I have one! I may not have birthed her, but she is my own. Every night I turn to her crib when she cries. Every day I feed, clothe, and spend time with her. She is mine now. Call me selfish, but if the mother gave her away, then it is good that this child is with me now! Hanuh Lulia is mine, my love, my daughter.

My husband loves her too. He is so grumpy most of the time, but he smiles when I walk in carrying the sleeping baby. I have never seen him so happy! If this girl could bring no joy to the mother who dare abandoned her, then we will feel that joy tenfold! This girl is a blessing, my husband proves it.

We’ve had talks of renaming her, but my father in law will not allow it. He knew the mother and constantly says that she still loves the child. Oh really! Pfft! Why would a mother abandon her child? Especially when I have wished for one for years. No, just because he knew the mother does not make any of this right. Still, Hanuh belongs to us now. Nothing can tear us apart.
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 07-14-2021 at 10:33 PM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.