Adventurer

EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren
    A few things happened all at once, all of them interesting at one level or another. The least of which was Akardi, and his apparent wife instantly began bickering. Lots, and lots of curse words, and epitaphs were thrown about, the drunks that were enthralled by the trio were at first bewildered, and astonished as to what was going on, and feeling incredibly confused, and possible threatened, and finally the lead witch rubbed her finger on the edge of the bowl, and a sour note pierced the air.

It wasn't just in the ears it was in every ones heads, even mine. The lead witch started cackling, as everyone hit their knees in pain. In a weird little boon the drunks were less effected than Akardi. "Kill the husband!" Shouted the lead witch.

The more drunk of the group of drunks didn't seem to think that was a good idea, and began to stagger towards the witches threateningly all be it dully. There was a hint of panic in the motions of the witches, and one of the drunks were able to grab a hold of the lead witches hood, and cloak, and when she recoiled what ever spell she was casting with her bowl was once again broken, and her hood was tore off revealing a creature that was not human, or at least not human any more.

Her skin was purple and her hair turned out to be more like crow feathers, but not fine smooth feathers, but the kind that have fallen off, and rained on, the individual bits of feather fraying. Her eyes were incredibly opaque blue, with square irises. But it was her hands. and arms that intrigued me the most. One hand was covered in scales, ending in talons, the other was covered in rubbery flesh something more similar to that of a worm, or fatty insect. This woman clearly made too many deals, with too many entities of power, dragons, eldritch beings, greater elemental's, it actually made me wonder at this witches sanity. I understood though at her base motivation you can't continually gain power without supplies, and that took gold.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."

Adventurer

EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren
    I am not a quiet man, but I was silent enough to close in on the furball, and chaos, more importantly the mutated witch. Soon as I was close enough I reached out with my mind, a calculated risk, and found her delicate throat, and I gripped it. She choked , and as I gripped it, I telekenetically lifted her off her feat six inches, a foot, two feet, six feet, and squeezed even tighter.

The wife had finally lost patience with Akardi, and had stabbed him in the throat. She was coming after me. As she did, I took a fencers stance with my hand, and a half sword taking the inner circle posture guarding my self making quick, and efficient parries, and repasts

The mutated witch, the lead witch was turning blue, her lips turning black as she made horrid croaking gagging sounds her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Eventually there was a cessation of her struggling. Now any normal warrior would likely release his hold on the mutated. Well I'm not that nice, and I wasn't about to take chances, and I squeezed even harder. I felt the cartilage of her throat crumple under my grasp.

I kept squeezing!

A light thrust cut the wife's inner thigh my fight with her was won, I still kept my fencers pose and guarded against her strikes. Each of her strikes were slower than the last, and eventually she collapsed, bled out, and pale, cold in a few hours.

Now for the lead witch, the mutant. I walked back to her still dangling in the air, her face, and neck all manner of different colors. I raised her a few extra feet into the air, then released my telekinetic grip. She crumpled to the ground, and I heard her legs snap like dry wood. Then the only way to make sure she was dead, was a quick vorpal snickersnak seperating her head from her body.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: Witch Hunter (Solo)

Rewards:

Dracon receives:
    1050 EXP
    150 Gold
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.