Quite painfully the scream hammered around Philomel's already hormonally manic brain. She made a face, screwing up her eyes and mouth to a little clump of lines and dimples and made a groan. It was blood curdling, the yell and definitely not what the faun had been expecting. Pressing her hands lightly to her ears she lived out the worst of the banshee wail, as Veridian one her shoulder dug his claws in and let out an agitated hiss, his till quivering.

As it faded away Philomel watched the young woman stomp across the grass away from her and her beloved, clearly upset by her last words. Surely the decision was Philomel's? It was her baby after all, and she had taken care to not get pregnant through her methods that had never failed her in the past. To have this baby would make things complicated, especially as she couldn't exactly be sure when it happened. For fauns menstruation didn't exactly come like clockwork, or for some not at all. Like other animals they absorbed the point of the womb back into the body predominantly, so didn't need to curl up in agony once a moon cycle. So knowing when the baby was concieved wasn't exactly ... Exact.

"Flameo ... Birdy," Philomel sighed as she started after the redhead. "Please don't ... Do that. I have a lot of teams why I can't ... Couldn't have it. Shouldn't. I already have a daughter and she ..."

Celandine had been raised for the first five years of her life in a brothel, under the management of a brother and sister duo who had kids of their own. Much like Philomel herself she had known the facts of life early on, having been exposed to it, but also hidden away from those who might seek to hurt her. Eventually Philomel had come of course to claim her princess, but evening then had been planned. Celandine was her heir, and deliberately so. This one ...

Well this one was an accident.

"I love my current child, if that's anything," she said as she hurried after.