EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    This was... a lot to take in.

As the faun cried her eyes out, Felicity was struck with feelings of empathy. Felicity knew the feeling of being out of control and alone, though her situations were insanely different.

Still, as harsh memories of Arius Mephisto's attack on Whitevale flashed in her mind, Felicity sat down in the grass. First thing was first.

"I was there when he disappeared." Tears flooded her eyes, "I'm sorry I couldn't stop it..."

Felicity gulped, trying so hard to be the composed one between the two. "Arius Mephisto attacked, and we couldn't stop him. I - I saw him teleport Shinsou, against his will, somewhere!"

Felicity reached up and wiped her eyes, "I got teleported myself. To Salvar. It's taken me over a month to get back." And it took me yet another month, staying with Leoric. It's been way too long...

Felicity had been ripping grasses out of the ground this whole time, being under such distress. She had not even noticed until now, looking down to see tufts of grass ripped out and spots of cold dirt.

"Just like me, I know he's trying to come back. I just know it. I don't know what your relationship was like, but, Philomel," Felicity looked up at her with a smile, leaning forward, "He has not abandoned you."

Felicity leaned back, trying to wrap her head around the second topic of the child. Felicity was not going to make any comments on a sexual lifestyle she thought was abhorrent. Well, of course you got pregnant sleeping around like that! You're not like Leoric, you're a girl. Ever took biology courses or had that talk with your family? You can get pregnant, you fool! Sex is how babies happen! What a strange, new concept!

Still, with a sigh, she could not deny that another thing crossed her mind. Not knowing who the father was, unplanned... Felicity had been an unplanned child herself. Harsh emotions swelled and swirled inside as she remembered her own mother, cruelly.

"No! Get away from me, wretch! I don't have a daughter! Never have!"

Felicity grimaced, her emotional disturbances clearly visible as tears formed in her eyes again.

"You... Love that child, right?" Felicity recalled the young, pure magical signature of the child Philomel was carrying, "Right?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-25-2021 at 10:36 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.