EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "What!?"

The clear shock and emotion on her face, as if facing her own betrayal, was too obvious. The burning look in her eyes, the way she gritted her teeth under a saddened frown. Disappointment, disgust, and that familiar rage were exclaimed in her pained voice as her eyes began to swell with tears.

She should have known that a prostitute would have no care for her offspring, if she could not even care for a single partner to stay loyal to. After all, she was positive Leoric had never loved her. It was repulsive! Feeling sick, Felicity clenched her fists as her face turned red.

Unwanted. Uncared for. Unloved. Felicity remembered her few harsh memories of her own 'mother' as she struggled to find words. Panting, Felicity glared at Philomel with a face screaming of frustration and injustice. This was an injustice. Felicity could forever feel the absence of a mother in her life, especially her birth mother. Especially, she could feel the scorn and hatred of the woman who should of been her caretaker and comforter. She could feel the spite. To this day, she was wounded from it.

The innocent signature of that child. No. No, that angel was too sweet to be cast away from love and warmth. That child. That precious child...

Tears fell from her eyes and dripped from her jaws. Still, she could not find the words to describe this oldest agony of her life. She could not find the words to beg Philomel to reconsider this. All she felt, all she could feel, was the rage on behalf of this beautiful child being forsaken.

Felicity's mouth opened. Her eyes dilated as she did not speak, but scream. A scream, like a wild animal dying in a forest. A horrible, wretched scream that echoed across the Coronian fields. The scream lasted long. Her throat burned and her voice cracked before it died down. Feeling the urge to just attack Philomel, to hurt her, but sane enough not to do so, she just turned around and kicked up a tuft of grass before stomping off.

Of course, she had no idea where she was going. She was still lost.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-25-2021 at 10:39 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.