Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity winced, listening to Philomel's side. Could she be detered now? After so much? Felicity reached up and grasped her forehead, more jaded and confused than ever.

"I wasn't there when Radasanth was attacked. And to be honest, it scared me to hear about it." Felicity looked away, "Shinsou didn't mean to disappear, none of us did. Arius transported me to Salvar in an instant, I watched him teleport Shinsou someplace too. I failed to protect him from Arius, that's why he disappeared. It was my fault. And I've spent the last several months dragging myself from there to here. The reason I'm alive is that drive to reach him. I've lost enough already, I'm not betraying now because I feel something different."

Felicity glared, "He's one of the few people who has ever believed in me. He gave me so much, how can I turn back now?"

Images of Leoric and Kylie flashed before her eyes. Oh, Leoric. "I... I'm in love myself with someone. I wish so much that I could have abandoned it all for him. These last several months I've been tugged between him and Whitevale. But I doubt I could ever have him, and I know Whitevale still needs me. There's innocent people in Whitevale, just like in Radasanth. It's my duty to protect them. That's why I left once again, to return home. Philomel, I can't join you. Just like I wouldn't let myself chase him. If I left the Brotherhood, the first place I would have run is his arms..."

Felicity looked away, "But didn't I ask you a question? What is better; gold, glory, and revenge or the love of family and friends? I can't have the man I desire, but I will have my teacher by my side again."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-24-2021 at 04:08 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.