EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "No!"

Felicity extended her arm, crying out as the nightmare ended. The groaning of the wooden ship met her as she found herself teleported to her small quarters in the ship. She had those nightmares again... Ghosts of her family's deaths again. She was sweaty and gross, wearing an oversized, loose fitting shirt as she continued to weep. She pulled herself into a sitting position and let herself cry silently. She could never sleep well.

Some time passed as the groggy redhead wiped her tears away. Eventually, she pulled herself out of the bed and walked over to the wash bucket in the corner. Peeling the shirt off her muscular frame, Felicity pulled the shirt off then took a towel and wetted it with water. She washed herself. The water was cold, just like Salvar. She was shivering, but she really did not care. She just needed to get the sticky sweat off. After washing up, Felicity looked over to the bag she had her clothes in. She considered putting on her workout outfit and getting above deck. Would the captain mind? Felicity was trying to be a considerate guest. Felicity sighed and pulled the bag closer, pulling out a yellow outfit.

She soon was standing in front of the small mirror wearing her breathable training outfit. She wore a yellow racerback crop top tank top. Tight black shorts were covered by an asymmetrical yellow short skirt. She had light, black socks reaching up to her knees and wore breathable, flexible yellow shoes. Felicity now placed several yellow sweatbands on her wrists and over her head. She was not used to wearing such a... revealing... outfit out. She had, once upon a time, only worn this in her back yard at Whitevale to exercise in the morning. Honestly, the thought of meeting that jerk above deck disturbed her. Still, Felicity needed out of the tight confinement of this room. She would be spending over a month on this ship. She should be trying to not go more insane than she already was.

Felicity pulled her headband down in a way to hopefully hide her big forehead and finally left the room.

The frosty air of Salvar's cold climate had not loosened its grip on the ship. In the dark, Felicity could feel the warmth of her own breath as she stepped onto the decks. With her arms, upper legs, and stomach all exposed to the cold air, Felicity was shivering. She needed to start exercising quick to get her temperature up. There was one man in the corner, leaning against the brim of the ship with a bottle in his hand. Felicity grimaced, there was bound to be drunken sailers on this ship. Without even acknowledging him, or noticing the way he looked at her through the darkness, she turned and walked towards the poop deck.

Making sure the space was wide and clear, and that she was alone, Felicity started with some basic stretches.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-24-2021 at 10:45 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.