Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    That had been one of the select few times Felicity had activated her powers willingly. She hated her powers, but also needed them. Now, she had more strength from them. All pain faded away. There was only anger, and targets.

The magic induced clones wavered and weakened under the effects of Felicity's radiation. Her magical energy sapped the energy of the clones, making them weaker as she grew in energy. It was easy, effortless. With her knife and fists, Felicity ran from clone to clone. The radiation poisoning caused them to recoil and gave her the ability to slice them down with ease. The world around her was blurred and distant as she stabbed one clone, then kicked another so hard it's rib cage shattered. In a flurry of knife, fist, and unnatural rage Felicity tore their life force like an intelligent yet infuriated bear, poked too many times.

As the last clone fell, she dashed towards the captain himself. If Leoric could not defeat him, she would. Yet, the pain returned to her hand. For a brief moment, she staggered. The captain, sweating from the effects of the radiation he was briefly exposed to, ran towards her with his fists. Felicity tossed the bloody knife aside and raised her fists, squeezing the wound on her left hand. As he came in, Felicity remembered Leoric's recent training. She ducked from a blow instead of blocking, then grabbed his extended arm with her right hand. She immediately followed this by opening her palm and reaching out, smearing her toxic blood onto his face. As he cried out in agony, Felicity wasted no time in curling the hand in another fist, slamming it into his chest. Felicity let go and he flew backwards, hitting his head on the edge of the ship.

She heard her name. Felicity turned to see Leoric swinging towards her with his M.A.D. Felicity lifted her right hand, grabbing his and being lifted from the ship. Felicity looked down and realized just how bad the ship was from up here. It was rapidly sinking, cold water flooding the ship from its side. Some of the crew were already running to life boats without the captain's order. Felicity could see... some bodies floating in the flooded parts of the ship. Eyes wide, Felicity with struck with the realization that her explosion had taken lives after all. It would probably take more.

Fear and anguish flooded her, causing her hand to weaken. "No-"

She felt her grip weaken, her hand slipping. Still up in the air, Felicity's chest jumped as she instinctively reached up and clung to Leoric with her other hand. Unfortunately for Leoric, the sudden, jerky movements completely messed up his balance. Furthermore, her hand was still bleeding. Felicity's blood smeared and splattered onto him, causing him to cry out in pain. "What the-"

Felicity had no idea they had been so close to the ship. Suspended in air, she had been lost in gravity. Leoric hastily pulled her closer and balled around her, letting his M.A.D. fail. Why-

"-Oof!" The two heavily slammed into their own ship. Leoric took the brunt of the damage, having shielded her with his own body. As he cried out in agony, Felicity shut her eyes. Her senses were flooded with the smells and sounds of shattering wood and wisps of bitter wind. She could smell rusted iron and blood as well. She hoped that the blood was her own. They came to a stop as Leoric choked. Felicity slowly opened her eyes again, still on top of Leoric. She moaned, reaching out and slamming her hand on the ground. This situation was too dire for Felicity to be upset about the violated personal space. Hair messily covering her face, she pushed herself up and reached for Leoric with her unbloodied hand. "Leoric! I'm so sorry! Are you alright!"

The short time she had been trained as a medic took over. She rapidly checked his vitals the best she could with one hand. Heart pounding in her head, she had been unable to hear what was going on beyond their small wreck in the deck. Panicked over Leoric's well being, she could not hear the battle taking place on their own ship...
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-07-2021 at 05:52 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.