Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity was alone with Leoric for the first time since yesterday's training now. So much had happened since. The entire time Leoric's wounds were being tended to, Felicity had used her alchemist and medical skills to the best of her abilities. Ordering the doctors to run a salve in the best they would. Felicity was shocked that she cared so much for Leoric that she felt guilty for his injury. Then again, she felt guilty for anything. Still, as they stood alone, Felicity had been confused once again. Felicity grimaced as a memory stood out.

"Captain! I am going to need double pay for pain and suffering!”

Oh right, Leoric was still a jerk. The ship's boards moaned and echoed as the boat sailed onwards. Felicity looked down at her hands. She had quickly wrapped her cut hand in a thin bandage, but the drying blood represented her own lack of innocence. Had she really sentenced all those people to death in her recklessness? She had meant to stop the cannons, not drown the ship! Shaking her head, she took a step towards the door.

“You know, Your hair reminds me of when I was a little kid, helping my mom pick oranges in the forest."

She stopped as Leoric serenaded to her, "When life was simple, easy, and I actually felt something.”

Felicity turned to Leoric in shock. Her body temperature shot upwards as she stared at Leoric with wide, confused eyes. Had he just... complimented her? Physically? She reached up and touched her hair. Her hair had not been washed yet today, and the natural flatness of her hair was already causing the curling to lose its bounce. She grasped her hair and looked down at the man in the hammock. This man made her ask so many questions.

"Well-" Felicity blurted out, flustered, "It's not naturally curly! It's usually flat! So it's not that nice-..."

“Well I guess now they are more like drowned rats then sewer rats now.”

Felicity lowered her hand, cheeks still burning but from the conflicting anger. She stood across from him like a stone. He laid in that hammock; his tall and muscular body complimenting it perfectly as he casually leaned in it. Felicity was surprised he did not have that insufferable smirk on his face.

"I don't get you." Felicity finally muttered, staring into his ice blue eyes. "I just don't get you."

Felicity's fists tightened, she took a step forward. "You just extorted a crew of people for extra money! And those pirates could easily die. Die! How could you make fun of it like that!"

Felicity threw her arm as she took another step forward. The floorboards echoed under her. "You do nothing but antagonize me! You lure me in with promises of training, then you say something so stupid and hurtful! Do you have any idea why I only have four fingers on my left hand! And now you're complimenting me!"

Felicity gritted her teeth, tearing up in disbelief, "Why are you so..."

She failed to find the correct words to describe him.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-14-2021 at 04:00 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.