Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "We so close ta' Skavia. That damned church nev'r 'elps us. A drake 'as b'n wan'd'rin' teh close ta' town. Kill it, I'll git' yur' map."

So, here I was. In the middle of the night. In a flurry. How fun.

The snow half blinded me and the wind chilled me, even with my winter gear. Holding my talymar war bow, Seeker, I snuck up to the entrance of a small, shadowed cave etched in a lonely, large boulder. I had gathered enough information on this species of weaker drake. I knew how to take it out.

This fight would end quickly. Not that I did not hate it out here though.

I cupped my free hand and whistled, the sound drowning out of whirling winds. As the sound echoed across the endless snow banks, I heard a reptilian hiss from the cave.

Yes. Come out!

I reached into the quiver on my belt, grasping one of my redwood arrows inside. My magical affinity flared; I saw the spark of light in the undying darkness. I leapt aside, sliding my boots in the snow. A flare of trailing fire flung out towards the location I had been in a moment earlier. I could see the beast clearly now. A wingless, bipedal beast twice the size of Dheathian's komodo dragons. I plucked my arrow out and placed it in Seeker's string. The long necked lizard reared its head up. Beneath the outer, hardened white scales was the tender blue underbelly and exposed chest. That was my target.

I drew Seeker back, taking aim at the animal. I let go of the arrow, reflecting on my end goal. For Whitevale...

The arrow easily pierced the drake's heart, killing it instantly.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-16-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.