A warm fire crackled. I felt feeling slowly returning to my frigid body as I extended my purple hands to the licking flames. Snow melted around the firewood, revealing sloppy mud and cool stones. I huddled close to the roaring fire as the sounds of the cat being skinned sounded from behind me.

From the other side of the fire, the woman sat on a log. Behind her, a fur tent was rustling against the wind. The light was hastily dimming from the sky, and the woman was obviously ready for grub. The aroma of saber cat steaks cooking over this very fire was delectable to me, despite the fact that I didn't need to eat to survive.

"So," The woman adjusted the stone tray the steaks sizzled on with a stick, "Where you from?"

I blinked. I wanted to ask where I was now! I had no idea how I got here. What had even happened last? So confused, I pulled a hand from the fire and grasped my forehead. I could at least recall what my home was.

"I'm from Corone. Whitevale, specifically. I'm a general of the Brotherhood of Castigars. Heard of them?"

The woman seemed intrigued, but clueless. She shook her head.

I slumped in my seat, returning my hand to the fire's tempting warmth. I looked up to the dim, grey purple sky. I felt so... lost... A sense of urgency still pounded inside me, as if I needed to rush. Shinsou...

I still looked up, "I have no idea how I got here. Or what here even is..."