Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Indeed, Salvar's tundra was a battle to fight. Unlucky for the grueling landscape, I had grown up on the equally arctic island of Eiskalt. I had climbed Eiskalt's tallest mountain. I had been from Corone to Raiaera to Dheathian. I had survived every region, even without purpose and as a wandering nobody. Now, I had a purpose. I had a home to return to and a mentor to serve. I would survive Salvar too.

My thoughts swirled inside me. I kept trying to think back, remember. Memories simply were out of reach. I could sense intensity inside, the feeling of one desperate scenario after another. I needed to get home, and that was all I could piece together.

Through the snow dunes I climbed. The bitter cold was something I was used to as I pushed on. I struggled not to slip on ice. I powered through the knee-deep snow threatening to pull me under. When I finally found the canopies of pine trees, it was mid-day. Under the trees, I slowed and brought a water skin to my lips. When I picked up pace again, I was sweating inside my heavy fur outfit. Nothing accompanied me but the sound of wind and my boots crunching the snow. I trekked ever onwards...

Eventually, I spotted a mountainous area with a slumbering city ahead. Archen. I shook my head, knowing that danger awaited me in the city. I stopped and took another drink, staying hydrated. Once I made it to Ice Peak's Tip, I could magically quench any hunger before setting out for Tirel.

I turned in the direction of the small town, according to Sash's directions, and started on the long trek. I left Archen's hearth behind for more frost. This trip was easy, save the long walking. I was blessed with good weather as I marched for hours. By the time the sky was beginning to dim, I finally spotted a hamlet in the distance...
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-16-2021 at 09:17 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.