Evian felt his other eyebrow raise up to join the first in his hairline as the shorter girl came up to him and started jabbing him in the stomach with the dull end of a knitting needle. Of many possible actions here this was not one he had even contemplated her doing, and he stared down at her with a fair degree of disbelief. She'd been shy, hesitant, poorly attempting to sneak along behind him only to suddenly throw that away.

"Excuse me what are you-" The blue-eyed man felt his face slacken a moment in shock when she spoke. No, no, there were a lot of reasons for people to be in dreams. Dreams were how your mind processed things you didn't even know that you had seen after all. He reached out and poked her forehead between her eyes with his index and middle finger, partially to distract her from watching him too closely.

"I would say you're the weird one here, kid. It's not normal or polite to go around jabbing strangers with knitting needles. Now, as for why I didn't show up in your dreams - this is the first time we've met after all, you can't go having dreams about strange men." His lips quirked as he put one hand against his chest. "Oh, woe unto me, I am not the man of your dreams. You must find another it seems." Even as he joked it off, in the back of his mind Evian was fidgeting.

No way, no way had he run across someone who, indirectly, was the cause of what had been done to him. There was no way his luck was that bad. Or good. He didn't know. This tiny woman certainly didn't seem like some evil mastermind using dark magics to discern the future and control it for her own gain. She was way, way too scatter brained for that.