Bodyguard. Bodyguard?

"Bodyguard?!" she said with perhaps too much volume, costly alarmed. Quickly her eyes began to scan the room, taking in the various patrons. They passed over the elf once, then stopped at her when they scanned it again. Celandine's eyes widened, her lips parted and she looked back at Evian with utter irritation.

"Mother! Can't even let me ... Ugh," she growled, shoving her knitting back into her bag. The elf warrior seemed to acknowledge the irritation and was frozen stiff, between wondering if she should just come over now that she possibly had been found out, or if she should pretend to none be the wiser. The young faun seemed to not be bothered by the choice facing the elf, for her main emotion was anger right now.

"My fucking mother," she spat, suddenly very unbecoming of a lady. But she didn't care. She was absolutely raging. "She said she would let me do this alone - ugh!"

Quickly, she stood, and looked right at Evian. Speaking under her breath she neared him. "I need clothes huh, to blend in? Let's go get them. Are you good at losing people too, because I darn well could do with losing this tail."

She hadn't come this far to be anyone princess. She had come this far to begin life for herself, and there was no way her infamous and famous mother was disrupting that.