Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity scoffed, this guy had no clue. Still, the question had a point to it. Was Felicity mad? These days, she certainly felt like it.

She let out a small, ironic laugh. The cloaked figure seemed to be the observant type, and he gave off this air of danger. Felicity sat on a table again, causing the glass jars to shake from her weight. Her weapons swung and her equipment rattled. Felicity reached and anxiously started rubbing her arming sword's pommel.

"I really don't have a choice. Daisuke is the only person I know who understands my powers. He created them, after all, apparently. These powers are uncontrollable and unstable, and they've been evolving. If I'm going to learn control, I need to go to the man who injected this dumb serum in me in the first place. Regardless of how much I don't want to."

Felicity shuddered, looking back at memories she had not realized were shady until years after the incident. "And I really don't want to..."

She squeezed the sword hilt, "I'd been his apprentice for four years. I'm an adequate alchemist, at least I hope. He taught me everything I know. But... I've always hated his business practices."

She let go of the crossguard, hand sweaty and wet. "I respected him, once. Until I steadily realized how awful he really is. I don't know why I don't completely hate him."

Felicity looked towards the testing table, the shackles ready to hold the next victim down. "I can't believe another kid is walking into the same disaster I did... Whoever he is, he doesn't want this."

Her green eyes darted back at the hooded and cloaked man. "I had no idea what I was getting into. To this day I'm screwed over by this power. Obviously." Felicity raised her muscular, scarred arms and gestured to the lab they were in, "That's why I'm here again."

Felicity then lowered her arms, head tilting, "You need me to explain what they do before Daisuke walks back in with more fables and half truths?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-24-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.