EXP: 40, Level: 1
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next Level: 1,960
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,960

GP

Name
    Adrielle

View Profile
    Adrielle had grabbed the man without even asking for consent, she fled from the comrade that she had come with. The only sense of guilt she felt was that she knew McKinley was too shut off to the public to even try and mingle. She had done her civic duty and gotten her there the rest was up to the skaeth. Her purple dress flared out, the daring neck plunge stopping in the middle of her navel. She gave herself a moment to glance up at the brute she had grabbed, noting that he seemed to appreciate the dangerous neckline of her dress as well. Her warm brown gaze drank in his features, handsome in stature and physic, maybe even in wealth by the fine garbs he wore. His hand was strongly rested on the curve of her hip while the other clasped her hand firmly.

She allowed herself to feel the confidence that she had never felt before, until a few mere months ago she was just a lab subject. Now she was at the luxurious ball she could have even dreamt of. Crystal chandeliers hung from the tall ceilings, casting a glow on her fiery locks that swayed with the movement of the two bodies in sync.

The two spun and twirled, him dipping down lower, the ends of her hair almost grazing the marble floor. The mysterious lord danced with such skill that it had almost left her breathless. When the song had ended, they both turned and applauded the band of their skilled music before she turned back towards the man.

"I am sorry lord for my abruptness, I found myself swept up in the contagiousness of the splendid music. I never caught your name, I am Adrielle." She gave him a shallow curtsy. "And your name?"
    Last edited by Adrielle; 03-26-2021 at 02:21 AM.