Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity flashed Shinsou a harsh glare as she was passed to another partner. Oh, you mean the same woman Philomel told me to look out for? Sure thing, boss! I know when I'm not wanted!

Felicity had enough footwork skills as a fighter to adapt to the dance quickly. The partner she had been handed off to was a Salvic man with green eyes and brown hair, and pale skin. Felicity, a native Eiskaltian, could easily see the genetic similarities between Eiskaltians and Salvarins here. Felicity tried to pull a pleasant face as the middle aged noble fell into sway with her. He wrapped an arm around her waistline, making her uncomfortable.

"What's your name, dear?" He smiled as they danced, "You don't seem to be from around here."

Felicity gulped. "Felicity. I'm here on behalf of the Nightingale."

"Oh?" The man twirled her around before taking her hands again, "Interesting."

Felicity kept looking away from him, searching for the peacock girl. When the man lowered his hands and took her sides, she grimaced.

"You're gorgeous," Felicity's eyes darted to the man, who was smirking, "Exotic too. Not entirely human? You feel to have the frame of a warrior instead of a princess."

Felicity squirmed, causing him to pull her closer, "What's the matter?"

Felicity was having too many flashbacks of a... certain individual... a lover who never was. Felicity reached for his hands, prying them off. "Stop."

The man winced as she pulled him off, "Definitely a warrior. Care to show me some of your moves later?"

Felicity pushed him away, beet red, "No!"

Aware that several eyes had darted towards her, Felicity took a step back. The man scoffed, "I'm by the punch bowl if you change your mind, Red."

Felicity shuddered, claustrophobic in this place. "I need some air."

She turned and walked as fast as she could towards the courtyard without drawing any more attention to herself. She gravitated towards the corners of the room and walked towards the courtyard entrance. Her high heels made the walk awkward.

Maybe the peacock girl is outside.

Felicity leaves for the courtyard.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-26-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.