Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Oh no! Don't bleed! Don't bleed! Don't bleed!

Felicity leapt behind the bush next to Celandine. Terror flooded her, not because of the chaos itself, but all the glass. Blue flowers were sprinkled with shards as Felicity did her best to enter a position that would lesson her chances of bleeding. She simply could not bleed in Salvar.

Once the winds died down, guards raced around blocking the entrances. Chaos. Well, this night just got more interesting.

As Celandine rambled in concern, she looked up from the bush and into the ballroom. Shinsou?...

Felicity shuddered, looking down at the faun and nodding. "Yeah. I'm here to make sure you don't get hurt." But what about Shinsou!

Felicity looked up towards the ballroom again, peering into the chaos if guards and frightened glass. Longing to protect him was marred with her duty to Celandine. She had been here before, torn between Shinsou and something else. She had chosen the something else for a long time, only for her home to nearly perish. She was not going to make the same mistake again. Shinsou was her reason for breathing. Yet, she simply could not leave Philomel's first child.

"My mentor is in there..." She tugged at the faun's dress, turning pale in her panic over him, "I need to know he's alright!"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-31-2021 at 07:42 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.