The old warrior knew they had won a victory that day. He knew it was hard fought but they were at war...perhaps with all of Ettermire. So they kept to themselves those days. Making sure they didn't interfere with the Lloth sisterhood directly and they didn't interfere with the temple and it's people. The war had finally been over. But for Nosdyn, his war never stopped. He was glad that his son found his purpose and they relied on him for good counsel but he wanted more. He grew tired of the endless battles there was a purpose for him too. Nosdyn longed for his own purpose but he allowed himself a period of getting to know his son more and their people. Xelldra never left his side. Nosdyn lost a century of time because of N'Jal and that weighed heavily on his soul.

He sits in his bed chamber one night pondering those matters with his wife sleeping in the same bed with him. He finally found a way to break that curse of never being able to sleep and perhaps he should thank N'Jal for that too. There were many questions left unanswered. But he had a new purpose as well, to lead his people in their time of need. They also needed direction. He'd grown old and wise enough to put his people's needs before his own.

"What troubles you my lord?" She says to him late that night, a soft whisper.

He breathes deeply and looks at his woman. "So much has happened. Since I awoke. I lost a lot of time..."

"You can't get that time back." Xelldra says to him calmly. "But we have every night to make up for it."

"I got something else despite the time I lost." He says gently back to her. "I found a purpose through it all and I got my edge back." Nosdyn son of Tharak says calmly.

"Our place is a war of constant entropy and survival. You have done well to find your place with us." She says rubbing her finger tips across his broad blue chest.

"I have only one regret through it all..." He says. "I can't ever be like you and your people." He meant, he could never be Undead like them.

"But you've given us life in that place instead." She says in response and leans against him.