So good! This is hitting the spot after all the hell I have been through! Sivi thought to herself, her soft full lips pressed against the clean glass of her blood wine. The liquid felt like heaven as it slid easily down the vixen's throat. Peace reigned in the night angel's heart as she gently set her wine glass down on the bar-top. However, her peace was not to last long.

A rush of blond hair flashed by the vampiress's view, she could hear giggles coming from the child who dashed by her. His little feet dumping everything, INCLUDING her glass of blood wine off the bar's counter-top. A yelp followed her glass, as she saw her kitsune leap of the counter where she had been sleeping.

With a choice between catching her glass of falling heaven, or catching her familiar. Sivi sighed as she caught Serenity easily. The fox looked annoyed as she barked "Mistress! This is not a place to relax! We should have chosen another tavern!" her twin tails twitched as her chocolate brown eyes caught sight of the tangled up fae-child. Her bright orange fur was bristling as she yipped at Sivi "I"m going to go talk to that blond haired troublemaker! He made me have to avoid him, when he should have watched where he was going!" she then leapt out of her mistress's arm and trotted over to where the fae-child was currently strung up by a very agitated plant-lady.

Growling loudly to get both their attention, the little fox familiar barked out "Watch where you are going! You almost knocked me over!" her chocolate brown eyes were hot, annoyed and angry, because in truth, just like her mistress, all Serenity wanted was a moment to relax and not be caught in the midst of chaos or problems.

Sivienna groaned, her lavender hues flashing, as she knew her time to relax was at an end, moving to join her kitsune, Sivienna looked at the enraged plant-lady and asked politely "What did this blonde haired boy do miss? I hope I don't trouble you by asking, but this child did almost make my familiar fall flat on its face..."