Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Fenn thought it was nice too. Nice, but uncertain.

Food! The boy’s eyes lit up on sight of the bowl John had placed down before him. Mushroom, carrots, potato -- and not too hot. Tasty. As he gulped down his soup, the tiny fae studied Rayleigh curiously. Her tone of voice was light and pleasant when she had been talking to him. If thirty years of living with a baby face had taught him anything, Fenn knew how to recognize it when others, it was figuring out whether or not their perception of you matched your appearance. And yep, she thought him precious. He… he’d let her. Why not.

THANKS, Fenn scribbled in John’s direction. GOOD SOUP, I LIKE.

The bowl dipped below the table line a moment, and a few slurping sounds could be heard as Daugi took a share for herself. After her nice drink, the wolf set back to napping. As soon as he brought it back onto the tabletop, Fenn gulped down a few unconcerned mouthfuls of his own. When he was fairly certain no-one else was looking, also he stole a sip of John’s whiskey, and little bit of Ray’s drink too. Tasty! He probably needed to order more soup.

As he did, he thought. He had told John a bit about what had happened in the past few months, after a recent citadel fight that happened by unhappy mistake. Oh dear. His expression unreadable, Fenn poked the surface of his soup, watching a little swirl of ice dance across it.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-05-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".