Vincent took one look at Phi as she blew him off, and then took a look at Mari, then his gaze shot back to Ray who was going through that bottle of wine faster than his company could earn money. He took a deep breath and rubbed his temples muttering softly to himself. Why the fuck do I only know the crazy people in this world? Why can't I ever hang out with the Orlouges in their swanky underground base. He shoots Fenn a look and taps his temple, establishing a mental connection with the small child.

I'm gonna let this sit in the back of my head, okay? If anyone scares you, or makes you feel threatened or in danger, just scream in your noggin and I'll come running.

With that he turned his attention to more pressing matters. He neatly made a little list of priorities in his head. Step one, he needed to unpiss Ray off, which would probably prove to be the most herculean of the tasks. Step two, keep an eye on Fenn, if Mari makes a move on him I beat her ass, if Phi tries something I'll beat her ass, and if anyone else tries anything, I'll let John kick their ass. Step three, figure out a way to get Nicolette to join the fucking Tarot, and maybe that dude with her. He seems to be magical enough that fate has something to say about him. With that he turned back to Phi.

"Look, I trust you enough and he doesn't seem distressed, but one peep from him and I come running okay?" He immediately heel turned and slid back to his table with all the grace and ease of a professional barfly, and gently snatched his bottle of wine from Ray for a brief moment, pouring a glass for himself before handing it back to her. "Sorry 'bout that Y'all. Just making sure lil Fenny knows to wrap it before he taps it."