Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,750

GP

Name
    Celandine
    Race
    Faun (genetically half human)
    "I'm okay."

The reply was good. Positive. It meant well things and that Celandine hadn't caused too much of an issue. And briefly she was sure she saw the being shift and two other pairs of arms appeared. As she adjusted herself, taking a couple of steps back in surprise she smiled awkwardly, brushing down her heavy woollen jumper.

"Sorry again though! I didn't mean -" and she paused, frowning a little as she thought about the extra arms vanishing, making the young looking woman go back to her previous form. Six arms ... That had been her vision last night. Yet, intriguingly, that was only part of this creature's identity. It seemed she had some form of disguise magic.

How interesting ...

"Philomel?"

There was a voice behind her. Celandine turned to see someone else - a very confused looking blue-haired man oddly gazing her at. He seemed confused, and even more confused as she turned to face him and he could see her full profile. Awkwardly she smiled, lifting her hands and patting her shorter horns.

"No, no. Although I do get that fairly often. Philomel is my mother. Weirdly." She looked uncertain. The connection to the infamous faun of fauns was not exactly beneficial in every society. Everyone had an opinion of her mother, whether they hated the fact she was leader of the feminist guild of the world or she had slept with their mother's brother's cousin.

Just then though someone else strode up.

"Goodness, this is a busier library than I expected!" Celandine said with surprise. "Flameo!" She nodded politely to the red-haired mage behind this confused man, but did not forget the beautiful creature she had initially bumped into.

"Ah sorry!" She tried to move back to let everyone into the conversation. "I - I'm Celandine." She tucked a stray hair behind her ear and looked as adorable as she could accidentally muster.
    Last edited by Celandine; 08-16-2021 at 01:37 AM.